Texlaxed/Texturized/Relaxed Hair Regimen

June 13, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I'll be sharing a bit about my hair regimen in this post. I'll list all of the products I use and try to post pictures of everything.

Here are all the activities I incorporate in my regimen:

- Deep condition- once a week before my wash
- Wash- once a week
Inversion- once a month for 7 days straight (the inversion method is basically hanging your head upside down allowing oxygen /blood to flow to your head)
- Twist out- once a week
Moisturize and seal- once a week and when needed
Multivitamins and biotin- everyday
- Treatment- once or twice a month
Texturize- every 3 months



Below is a picture of most of the products I use.





Shampoo  



- Cream of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo

Deep Conditioner






















- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner

Conditioner 






















- Cantu Shea Butter Rinse Out Conditioner

Leave-In Conditioner






















- Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

Oils



- Grace All Natural Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- Grapeseed Oil

Moisturizer



- ORS Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Treatment


- Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Texturizer


- Cream of Nature Straight From Eden 100% Plant Derived Relaxer System

Other
















- Dr. Miracle Edge Holding Gel
- 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerine
- Biotin


That's more or less all the products I use! Thanks for reading!

- Sarah


Are there any products you recommend I use on my hair journey?


You Might Also Like

0 comments