How I Conceal the New Growth of My Braids

May 12, 2015

Hi Ladies!

I realized that I have not made a post in a very long time so this post is long over due. I have been wearing braids for the past few months and sometimes I don't have the time to rebraid my hair when it starts looking really bad. That's when I start to get creative! I have really only used 3 methods to conceal my new growth.

1. The use of gel or some form of edge control

As a demonstrated in this post I tend to put some gel on my edges to make the front of my hair look like it was freshly done. Here are the results.




2. The scarf

I haven't done this in a while, but using a scarf is a great way to conceal new growth and it is very easy and hassle free to do.


3. The "swoop"

I definitely used this a lot this time around. It was effortless to do and still looks a bit fancy. I thought I took better pictures but this is the best one I could find haha.


Do you have any tricks that you use to conceal your new growth?


Thanks for reading!

- Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments