I Made My First Wig!

May 24, 2015



Hi Ladies!

I have been wearing braids as a protective style for a while now and I decided that I wanted to try something different. I decided that I wanted to try a wig that looks natural but I didn't want to spend too much money.

Around December I order some human hair online and then around January I got to actually make my own wig. At first it was a bit difficult to make because I wasn't sure how much space to leave between each row so I found myself having to redo my wig a couple times. I bought Brazilian wavy hair and then straightened it once the wig was done.

I was a bit hesitant about wearing it because I wasn't sure how it would look on me so I didn't wear it until the end of April and I actually liked it.

Here are the results!






















Thanks for reading!

- Sarah


Do you like wearing wigs? I'd love to get your feedback!

You Might Also Like

0 comments