9 Month Relaxer Stretch: Hair Style- Faux Puff

July 27, 2015

Hi Ladies!

So as I stated in my last post, I am 9 months post relaxer and I have bad split ends. I decided that I wanted to go back to reduced heat but still be able to have my hair look presentable. I decided to rod my hair and see how it would turn out.

At first I was not pleased with the results because the rods I used were really small so my curls turned out really tight. Not the look I was going for. I decided to stretch m hair in a head band and that really helped to make my hair look more like how I wanted it to. Then, I decided to separate the curls a lot and I was able to achieve this look. That I call my faux puff.

The puff is very cute and can be worn for many occasions. It's also very low maintenance. I simply tie my hair at night and then my hair is ready to go the next day.

Here are some pictures of the finished results




Thank you for reading!

- Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments