I've Joined the Shea Butter Bandwagon!

January 30, 2015

Hello Everyone!


I have been hearing a lot of people talk about how wonderful shea butter is and how they have incorporated it into their hair regimen. I've always seen it in the beauty supplies store but I didn't decide to buy it until late in December. It did not look anything like what I had expected and it has a bit of a strange smell. I got used to the smell quickly and once I applied it to my hair, I fell in love. The butter consistency coats each strand of my hair and moisturizes it so effortlessly.

I bought the smallest amount of unrefined shea butter the beauty supplies store sells ( 5 oz.) but it is highly likely that I will be buying more once what I have is done.

The benefits of shea butter are numerous so you don't have to only use it on your hair. Other benefits of shea butter include relief/treatment of:

  • Dry or itchy skin
  • Eczema
  • Insect bites
  • Stretchmarks
  • Blemishes
A simple google search will show you all the benefits shea butter has to offer. These are pictures of the one I bought.



What are your experiences with shea butter?


Thank you for reading!

-Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments