Relaxer Update!

August 26, 2014

Hi Everyone!

I finally got my hair relaxed on August 8, 2013 after a three and a half month stretch. I have to say that I am very happy with the results. I don't do official length checks with length check t-shirts but I can tell that my hair has grown and it is healthier than before.

I used the new Creme of Nature Straight from Eden relaxer system for the second time and once more I liked the results. It left my hair feeling soft and silky. I went to the hairdresser to get my relaxer done rather than doing it myself because I think I would mess it up.

Here are some pictures of my hair, to see previous pictures of my hair you can check out my "Hair Journey So Far" post.


BEFORE


AFTER



                                                

 





Thank you for reading this mini hair update! If you have any questions, comments or tips please don't be shy to post a comment!



- Sarah



You Might Also Like

0 comments