Relaxer Update: October 11, 2014

October 19, 2014


Hi Loves!

I relaxed my hair a bit earlier than normal this time. I relaxed on October 11th, 2 months after my last relaxer, rather than my usual 3 months. I have seen a lot of growth even though I relaxed earlier and clipped my ends. I took some pictures of my hair, but I found it looked longer in some pictures than in others so I decided to incorporate different pictures from different angles in order to give a realistic picture of how much my hair grew. Some of the pictures were from the day I got my hair done and some were from a couple days after which is why my hair looks a little poofy in some.

The only things I have changed in my regimen are my biotin pills and and my water consumption. I started taking 2500 mcg of biotin rather than 1000 mcg. I really like the new biotin I got because it dissolves in your mouth and it has a really nice cherry taste. I think I bought it from Shopper's Drug Mart but you can possibly getting from any pharmacy or Walmart. I included a picture of the biotin below. I also started drinking a lot more water than I normally do, I think that has helped a lot.

Relaxer Update Pictures


 Taken the day I got my hair done


Taken the day after I got my hair done


All of the following pictures were taken 2 days after I got my hair done:


Nature's Bounty Biotin 2500 mcg 


Do you have any vitamins or oils that you incorporate in your hair journey that you find helps your hair to grow quickly? 


Thanks for reading!

- Sarah


visit page

You Might Also Like

0 comments