I Tried Kinky Twists for the First Time!

April 01, 2015

Hi Ladies,

If you read my post about Shine 'n Jam you would have seen that I wasn't wearing my usual box braids. I went home to Toronto (I go away for school) a couple weeks ago and I decided that I wanted to try kinky twists. I really love how kinky twists look and I just wanted to change it up a little bit. I think it turned out well and I really love it!

I like braiding my hair because braids are a great, low maintenance protective style. This is 4th time I braided my own hair and I definitely see an improvement. The saying "practice makes perfect" is definitely true, although mine is far from perfect you get the idea. This style didn't take very long to install at all. You can compare this to the first time I braided my hair myself here.






Have you ever worn kinky twists? Did you like it?


You Might Also Like

2 comments